This audio snake cable has a DB25 male on one end and a DB25 male on the other. It is typically used to connect Tascam compatible equipment such as pro audio mixers, patch bays and recorders.
- Premium twisted 24 awg Oxygen Free copper conductor (OFHC) cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Dual 100% aluminum mylar foil shields maximize EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- High quality, gold plated shielded connectors allow for optimum connectivity and maintain a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Cable Shielding||Overall Foil Shielded plus Individually Shielded Pairs with Aluminum-Polyester Foil|
|Connector A||1 - DB25 Male|
|Connector B||1 - DB25 Male|
|1.45 lbs||1.90 lbs||2.50 lbs||3.25 lbs||4.75 lbs||6.25 lbs||8.50 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at