- Spec Sheets
This stereo audio cable has a 1/4 inch TRS male on one end and two 1/4 inch TS male connectors on the other. It is typically used to connect stereo systems or instruments to the input channels of unbalanced pro audio equipment.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, gold plated, heavy duty shielded connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Cable Diameter||5.0mm x 10.0mm|
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Cable Shielding||95% Bare Copper Braid|
|Strain Relief||Metal Shell|
|Connector A||1/4 Inch TRS Stereo Male|
|Connector B||1/4 Inch TS Male - Black|
|Connector C||1/4 Inch TS Male - Red|
|cUL||Yes - Cable|
|0.30 lbs||0.35 lbs||0.45 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.70 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.30 lbs||1.75 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at