This audio speaker cable has a 2-pole speakON on one end and dual banana clip male on the other. It is typically used to connect pro audio speakers to amplifiers.
- A hi-flex jacket combined with a multi-stranded heavy cable allows for extra cable flexibility and no sacrifice in audio quality
- 14 gauge OFHC (Oxygen Free Copper) conductors achieve maximum sound clarity
- Multi-stranded copper cable is used to capture all the highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Two conductor twisted cable construction enhances signal timing accuracy
- Premium REAN (NYS508-B) dual banana clip
- Premium Neutrik 2-pole speakON connector (NL2FX)
|Wire Gauge||Overall Cable Diameter|
|2C 14AWG Stranded 42/0.26||8.8mm|
|2C 12AWG Stranded 65/0.26||9.5mm|
|Connector Plating (speakON)||Silver|
|Connector Plating (Banana)||Nickel|
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Connector A||2-Pole Neutrik speakON NL2FX|
|Connector B||Dual Banana Clip Male|
|cUL||Yes - Cable|
|14AWG||0.80 lbs||1.10 lbs||1.50 lbs||2.00 lbs||3.00 lbs||4.00 lbs||5.50 lbs||8.00 lbs||10.50 lbs||13.00 lbs||15.50 lbs|
|12AWG||0.95 lbs||1.40 lbs||2.00 lbs||2.75 lbs||4.25 lbs||5.75 lbs||8.00 lbs||11.75 lbs||15.50 lbs||19.25 lbs||23.00 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at