- Spec Sheets
This ultra slim 4C audio cable has a 3.5mm male on one end and a 3.5mm male on the other. It is typically used to connect audio devices such as iPods, MP3 players and smart phones to a 3.5mm headset with a microphone.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, 24K gold plated shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- FT6 plenum fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Cable Diameter||4.0 mm
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CMP/CL3 (Plenum Rated)
|Cable Shielding||90% Copper Braid, 100% Mylar Foil
|Strain Relief||Metal Shell|
|Connector A||3.5mm 4C Male
|Connector B||3.5mm 4C Male
|c(UL)us||Yes - Cable|
|0.35 lbs||0.45 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.70 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.30 lbs||1.75 lbs||3.00 lbs||3.50 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at