- Spec Sheets
This cable consists of RCA male connector on one end, and a RCA female connector on the other end. It is typically used to extend a composite video cable.
- Constructed of low-loss, High Definition 75 ohm multi-stranded, heavy gauge cable for premium performance and maximum flexibility
- FPE dielectric insulation allows for a stable velocity of propagation therefore minimizing possible timing delays
- Cables nominal capacitance is an exceptional 18.6 pf/ft and has a nominal attenuation of 3.00 dB/100ft
- Dual shielding includes a 100% aluminum/mylar foil, plus a 95% tinned copper braid
- Durable bonded cable jacket is ultra flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, gold plated, heavy duty shielded connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- The connector backshells are made of a durable, zinc plated metal alloy
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Cable Diameter||22AWG Stranded|
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Cable Shielding||95% Bare Copper Braid, 100% Aluminum Mylar Foil|
|Strain Relief||Metal Shell|
|Velocity of Propagation||78%|
|Connector A||1 - RCA Male|
|Connector B||1 - RCA Female|
|c(UL)us||Yes - Cable|
|Package Quantity||1 - Cable|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at