- Spec Sheets
This premium stereo audio cable has a XLR female on one end and a 3.5mm male on the other. It is typically used to connect a microphone to an audio input such as on a PC or video camera.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, heavy duty shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Cable Shielding||100% Aluminum-Mylar Foil, 90% Bare Copper Braid|
|Strain Relief||Metal Shell|
|Connector A||3.5mm Stereo Male|
|Connector B||XLR Female|
|cUL||Yes - Cable|
|0.30 lbs||0.35 lbs||0.45 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.70 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.30 lbs||1.75 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at