- Spec Sheets
This premium stereo audio cable has a XLR right angle male connection on one end and a XLR right angle female connection on the other end. It is typically used to connect audio devices such as powered speakers to mixers or as a microphone cable.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, gold plated, heavy duty shielded connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Cable Shielding||90% Bare Copper Braid, 100% Aluminum Mylar Foil|
|Strain Relief||Metal Shell|
|Connector A|| 1 - XLR Right Angle Male
|Connector B|| 1 - XLR Right Angle Female
|cUL||Yes - Cable|
|0.30 lbs||0.35 lbs||0.45 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.70 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.30 lbs||1.75 lbs||2.50 lbs||3.25 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at