- Spec Sheets
This instrument audio cable has a 1/4 inch TS mono male on one end and 1/4 inch TS mono right angle male on the other. It is typically used to connect musical instruments such as guitars to amplifiers and other audio equipment.
- 18 AWG OFC (oxygen-free copper) center conductor reduces resistance for increased performance
- Low-capacitance cable allows the cleanest highs possible
- Multi-strand (127/0.08) copper center conductor and a durable jacket makes for a flexible cable to maximize longevity and mobility
- High quality, gold plated shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Cable Shielding||95% Tinned Copper Braid + 100% Mylar Foil|
|Strain Relief||Molded PVC|
|Connector A||1/4 Inch TS Mono Male|
|Connector B||1/4 Inch TS Right Angle Mono Male|
|c(UL)||Cable - Yes|
|0.30 lbs||0.35 lbs||0.45 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.70 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.30 lbs||1.75 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at